One of Environics’ first major projects was an examination of public and professional thinking on obscenity in film. The Ontario Department of Tourism and Information commissioned the study to inform policy discussions on censorship.
- The Majority of Indigenous People in Rural Areas and On-Reserve Support Resource Development, According To Recent Survey
- Mental Health of Canadians Has Deteriorated During The Pandemic, According To Environics Institute Report
- Social Values Building Meaningful Brands: A Guide For Canadian Brand Marketers
- 2021 First-Time Homebuyer Survey & Financial Fitness Study Findings Released
- Delivering Frictionless Commerce: Keynote Presentation