To facilitate research work with the federal government and other public affairs clients in the National Capital Region, in 2003 we launched the Ottawa office of Environics Research. Our Ottawa team continues to deliver evidence-driven insights to government, NGOs, and the private sector on a wide range of issues.
- The Majority of Indigenous People in Rural Areas and On-Reserve Support Resource Development, According To Recent Survey
- Mental Health of Canadians Has Deteriorated During The Pandemic, According To Environics Institute Report
- Social Values Building Meaningful Brands: A Guide For Canadian Brand Marketers
- 2021 First-Time Homebuyer Survey & Financial Fitness Study Findings Released
- Delivering Frictionless Commerce: Keynote Presentation