The Focus Canada research program moved from Environics Research to the Environics Institute, where it continues to explore issues of public importance, ranging from trust in institutions to migration and multiculturalism. The Focus Canada database contains some of the richest and longest-running public opinion tracking data, enabling thoughtful analysis of changes in Canadian society over time.
- The Majority of Indigenous People in Rural Areas and On-Reserve Support Resource Development, According To Recent Survey
- Mental Health of Canadians Has Deteriorated During The Pandemic, According To Environics Institute Report
- Social Values Building Meaningful Brands: A Guide For Canadian Brand Marketers
- 2021 First-Time Homebuyer Survey & Financial Fitness Study Findings Released
- Delivering Frictionless Commerce: Keynote Presentation