Fire and Ice won the 2003/2004 Donner Prize for Best Public Policy Book by a Canadian, praised as “an outstanding book that addresses a critical issue underlying many current policy arguments.” It was also selected by the Literary Review of Canada as one of the hundred most important books ever published in Canada.
- The Majority of Indigenous People in Rural Areas and On-Reserve Support Resource Development, According To Recent Survey
- Mental Health of Canadians Has Deteriorated During The Pandemic, According To Environics Institute Report
- Social Values Building Meaningful Brands: A Guide For Canadian Brand Marketers
- 2021 First-Time Homebuyer Survey & Financial Fitness Study Findings Released
- Delivering Frictionless Commerce: Keynote Presentation